These are important policies that help protect you and make your experience better. We also provide links to important information that you may want to read. If you have questions about our policies, please feel free to contact us.
Following Links to Other Websites:
Throughout our website, we may include links to information on other websites. We provide these links solely to help you find additional information about a topic. Once you leave UNB's website, you will be subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
- UNB cannot control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- UNB does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites, and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- UNB cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials on linked websites. You will have to request authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- UNB cannot guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
- UNB cannot control or guarantee that the owners of other websites will protect your privacy. You should read their privacy policies when you visit other sites.
UNB's Linking Policy:
- UNB uses links to other websites if they add value to UNB content and help further the goals and mission of the Bank, they help UNB's website visitors find related information, and they eliminate the need to duplicate information that already exists.
- We review all of our links at least quarterly, as part of our routine content certification process, to make sure they still work and that they still add value.
- When we choose a link, we make sure that it will add value, do not exist solely to promote specific products or services, are in good taste, and comply with all laws, regulations, and policies.
- As a rule, our links do not promote specific for-profit products or services. Sometimes, however, we do link to the home pages and/or email addresses of a category of private for-profit UNB partners (for example, UNB approved lenders) when it will promote UNB's program and customer service objectives. To make sure that we are fair, we post a complete list of the vendors in that category (both those with and those without websites/email); and we notify all vendors in that category that we will be creating links to the websites/email addresses of those that have them, before any links are posted.
- Because UNB's Internet website is in the public domain, anyone can link to it or replicate it without permission.
- Download the free viewer TEST
- Word (.doc) - this is a common format for word processing documents. Download the free word viewer
- Powerpoint (.ppt) - this is a common format for presentation documents. Download the free Powerpoint viewer
- Excel (.xls) - this is a common format for spreadsheet documents. Download the free Excel viewer
- UNB is committed to providing excellent customer service. Email generated by UNB's web products will be answered promptly, using email whenever possible.
- Normally, web-generated email should be answered within two business days.
- If a reply requires more research, it may take us 2 weeks or more to answer your questions. In those cases, we'll let you know that we're working on it and tell you when to expect a response.
- If you send us email that we can't answer we will respond within two business days with a response, and where possible, provide direction.